Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Golden Globes Fashion Winners


The Golden Globes 2012 are one of the most prestigious events on TV and fashion! And of course I’m going to speak fashion! The biggest trends on the red carpet were variations of nudes and grays. Many looked beautiful, others just plain boring. The best dressed stars that looked absolutely stunning were Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, and Salma Hayek. Angelina dazzled (as always) in a classy cream asymmetrical Atelier Versace gown with a pop of red. The red accessories were perfect as well, and her makeup was dead on with bold red lips and slicked back hair (yes finally!). Nicole Kidman’s stunning grey beaded Versace dress fit her like a glove. This was her fashion comeback because let’s face it, her fashion had been pretty bad lately. Nichole perfectly showcased one of the biggest trends this spring, which is tribal inspired!  Lastly, Salma Hayek wowed in a black daring body contouring Gucci gown with gold detailing on the bodice. Also, her hair was flawless in soft curls. All I can say is that I can't wait for the Oscar's!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aida! Thank you so much for the beautiful comments, they made my day :-)! I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed my blog!! I can't thank you enough! I would love to stop by your blog and check it out, and by the name I can already tell I'm going to love it ;-)! I wish you success too and I'll be stopping by your blog shortly to say hello! Take care!

    ReplyDelete