Friday, March 2, 2012

DIY Manicure Using Stamping Nail Art!



I bought this new AWESOME "thing" for making super easy and fast mani/pedi designs. It's so amazing I had to share it all with you! I actually saw an infomercial for this and searched online. I was skeptical with the idea of "stamping" designs onto your nail, but it works like a charm! I actually bought my supplies on eBay and they were fairly inexpensive! If you are interested here is the name of the seller that I got my supplies from, which I am recommending because it is excellent quality and arrived fast!(Seller: xxkaraxx) The best thing is that you can use your own nail polish! You can buy everything separately if it's cheaper (like I did). So shop around! If you are buying everything separately make sure you get ALL these supplies, which are the stamping nail art plates and the stamping nail art stamper and scraper(sold together).
So check out the instructional video I made to see what my hype is all about (haha).

To answer my tip on applying clear nail polish over the design, make sure you wait a while, like a few hours. If you can apply it the next day, even better!

This manicure "miracle" has inspired me to start a "nail design of the month" segments coming up!Yeyy!


4 comments:

  1. The nail art is so pretty!

    http://www.lipstickandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-)!! I'm so addicted to it now hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love konading! it's a great way to have fun with your nails!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I know it's amazingggg!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete