Saturday, August 11, 2012

DIY: Customize your Cell Phone Case



Hello crafty girls!

Cell phones have turned into a major fashion accessory! I mean who doesn't have at least 2 cell phone cases? I know I do. As girls, we cannot stick to just one design. It's like wearing the same necklace or pair of shoes every single day, who does that!!? Our cell phone reflects our style and personality. And lets face it, we don't always feel like rainbows and butterflies. So here is an easy and inexpensive DIY project that you all will love! Also, did I forget to mention the designs are interchangeable? Yup, you only need one case for infinite designs! How did I not think of this before? It is so simple, it's just a matter of tracing the cell phone case onto scrapbook paper, cutting it out, and applying it to the inside of the case! Easy right?! I also added a video below to help you visualize it ;-). I hope you all enjoyed this extremely easy DIY project and have fun rocking your awesome cell phone designs! Happy crafting ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment