Friday, March 16, 2012

DIY: Multicolor T-Shirt Scarf




If you didn't notice by now, I love scarves! They are such a great accessory because they add texture to an outfit instantly! But did you know you could make a scarf just out of old over-sized t-shirts? Shocking I know (HAHA), but it is true, and they come out super cute! This project is so creative, easy, and different that I am sure you all will love it!

All you need is different color  t-shirts (the bigger the better), scissors, and some kind of embellishment (pin, brooch, necklace, ribbon, etc). You can use just about anything, so be creative!

And lastly, I made an instructional video (below) to show you how to actually make your awesome scarf!

Don't forget to be creative and have some fun with it! Happy crafting :-)
  

13 comments:

  1. What an awesome DIY! I love scarves =) You're so creative!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scarves too hehe!! Thank you for the sweet comment :-)

      Delete
  2. This is such a unique & cool DIY! I'm definitely going to have to try this!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW thank you so much!! It's so easy you should try it & I'd love for you to send me a picture of it so I can see your creation :-)!!!

      Delete
  3. the flower attachment is perfect - so cute!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Thanks so much for your comment back on my blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Allison of course! I love meeting new people and seeing fun fashion ;-)! I don't know how well the following a blog goes but you can correct me if I'm wrong, I pressed a follow button lol, (it sounds kinda silly now but with others it wouldn't work lol). So let me know if that is correct and I am following you :-) hehe!!!

      Delete
  5. I love your scarf)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scarves too they are awesome!!! Thank you :-)

      Delete
  6. its so nice!!!!!!!
    i like it!!
    xoxo

    http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Oh btw I love your blog name hehe! I like cappuccinos frios too!!:-)

      Delete