Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My First OOTD (Outfit of the Day)



This is officially my first OOTD and I am pretty excited....and nervous! It's probably my favorite thing to see in blogs, so I decided what the heck lets try it! My purpose is to give fashion tips and ideas to my fellow curvy girls because we are not being represented! Style has no size, shape, color, or price tag! So I hope I inspire you all to not be scared to dress up and feel beautiful in your own skin! I'll also share my flattering secrets to look your best and not break the bank!! So stay tuned for more fashion and crafts!! 




As you can tell I had some fun playing with the background...it's the ARTSY girl in me! And that is what fashion is all about too!

What I wore:

Nicole Miller New York tee
Charlotte Russe Slacks
Ann Taylor Loft necklace
Fossil watch
Vintage purse
Sandals from Ross






5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! Of course we can follow each other!! I love meeting new people :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    You look absolutely lovely!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-)you are so sweet! Of course I will stop by your blog and check it out! I love viewing new blogs! Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my blog!

      Delete
  3. Hola! Soy española!
    Pero a veces escribo en inglés en mi blog...
    Un beso grande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Spain!!! That is so cool! I have a few cousins in Spain :-)! They live in Leon. One day I would love to go because it looks so beautiful! Algun dia jeje! Saludos!

      Delete