Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Nail of the Month: Animal Instincts


Hands down (pun intended  ha!) I had to give the Nail of the Month mention to my lovely little sister! Are these just not the cutest!?! It is a girly and colorful interpretation of a zebra print in red and hot pink! She used the stamping nail art kit (yes yet again). What can I say, it is our new little obsession. But why spend a lot of money on a salon manicure while you can make gorgeous, salon quality designs at home, and fast! But I promise the nail of the month for May (which is what I am rocking right now) is more simple and without the stamping nail art kit. So I hope our designs serve as inspiration for you to have some fun with your nails, because they are also a great accessory! Happy crafting :-) 

4 comments:

  1. So cute)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!Of course I'll visit your blog and we can follow each other!!! I'll stop by and say hi :-)! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Of course! I'll visit your blog soon ;-). Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete