Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY: Decorate Your Shoes


Hello crafty girls! I'm so excited about this new DIY because it is very dear to me. Why is that you might ask? Well, this is THE project that made me decide to actually start a blog and a YouTube channel! So why did it take me so long to make and post it? Well I'm such a perfectionist and now with more experience and savvy technical skills acquired, I was finally able to make the video I envisioned!! So I hope you all enjoy it!

Decorating and personalizing your shoes is much simpler than you might think! With just a little bit of creativity you can make infinite designs that will wow your friends! You will get allot of, "Where did you get your shoes"? Then you can proudly respond, "Oh these, I designed them myself ;-)".  Awesome right!? It is also a great project for summer because let's face it, going back to school is all about new shoes, clothes, supplies, etc. So why not get a head start on a pair (or two) of newly designed shoes right?! I hope you try it out and have a crafty summer!! ♥ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment