Thursday, June 21, 2012

DIY Scarf Necklace...or Necklace Scarf

Hello crafty girls! It is officially the second day of summer, how exciting! I hope you all are enjoying your beautiful summer break! I have a lot more fun projects coming up so stay tuned!!




Today is all about the scarf (yes yet again, what can I say I love them!). Wearing a scarf can get kind of boring if you wear it the same way every time. So I came up with these 2 easy styles that can refresh and revamp your simple look to make it more interesting! All you need is a long necklace and a lightweight scarf! That is it, and it's simple and cute! I made an instructional video for you all, I hope you like it!!! If you all enjoy watching scarf styles let me know and I can do more!! Remember fashion is about having fun and trying new things. And when you can use items you already own, well that's just awesome! It's a modern way of recycling what you already have ;-).  Take care pretty girls and don't forget to always be creative ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment