Thursday, June 20, 2013

DIY: Shorts


Hello crafty girls! I hope you all are having an amazing and fun summer. It is excruciatingly hot here in Texas, so I realized I needed more shorts. While cleaning out my closet I found this pair of pants that I hadn't worn in a very long time, and my mind wondered with possibilities. Stripped shorts are pretty trendy right now, so I thought these pants would be perfect to attempt turning them into shorts. Also, I would save money and up-cycle a perfectly good pair of pants I no longer wore. That's a win-win! So long story short, my transformation was a complete success and it was very easy. If you are interested in creating your own shorts, watch the video below. I hope this inspires you to bring new life into your old clothing pieces! ♥ Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment