Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bad to the Bronze

Hello beauties! 

I've been so in love with this cream shadow, I just had to share. The color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze by Maybelline is my "go to" eyeshadow. It doesn't crease or rub off, which is perfect for the summer heat. You can build it up for a nighttime look and the shimmer is luminous. You will look like you tried a little harder on your makeup, although all you did was rub the shadow with your finger onto your eyelid! That's a huge plus for me. Because I liked this color so much, I bought a white shimmery one in Too Cool, but it does not compare. For some reason it creases and it applies a little blotchy (boooo). There are several other colors that I haven't tried yet but who knows, maybe they are just as good as this gorgeous bronze color. If you try them out let me know what you think. Have an amazing summer! 

♥ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment