Wednesday, June 5, 2013

♥ Sister Date ♥




Hello pretty girls! I hope you all are having an amazing summer! I went to a fun event at Tootsies to benefit my school department and I invited my sister to join me. Norma and I felt like true fashionistas and decided to dress trendy and flirty. We had a blast window shopping, networking, and then dining at Pondicheri, an Indian restaurant. This restaurant was unexpectedly delicious, I highly recommend it if you are desiring to try something new. 

What my sister Norma wore:

Sheer white chiffon blouse with gold collar detailing: from JC Penny
Magenta ankle pants: New York & Company
Shoes: from Ross
Floral nude purse: from Ross

What I wore:

Black and white patterned longsleeved tee - Jones New York
Pleated black skirt- Loft
Stacked bracelets- Loft
Watch- Fossil
Shoes- from Marshall's
Quilted purse- Vintage

♥ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment