Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Modern Vintage Girl


Hello pretty girls! I hope you all are taking advantage of your last days of summer, I sure am! Here is a quick casual, afternoon summer outfit of the day. I love to take vintage pieces and make them modern. What is the vintage piece I'm wearing you might ask? Exactly, if you can't tell I have succeeded ;-)! It is the floral top! I found this gem in my mother's closet, from ages ago. Isn't it stunning? The key to modernize this top was to remove the over-sized shoulder pads and roll up the long sleeves. Voila, easy and chic! So scavenge your family's closet, you will never know what treasures you will find! ♥ Laura

Navy Floral Blouse- Vintage
Dark denim shorts- Ann Taylor Loft
Copper pointed flats- Old Navy
HandBag- Coach
Necklace- Charming Charlie
Sunglasses- Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment